Resources and advice for creating online worship and digital church.
If you are looking for something particular that is not detailed below please contact us for advice by emailing email@example.com.
Digital Church advice drop-ins
If you'd like to chat with someone about a specific query regarding digital church or your community’s online presence then please come to one of our virtual drop-ins. The next session will take place on:
- 10 September, 10am-12noon. Click here to join this drop-in.
Creating online content (including using stock images, video and sound)
Film and Video
• Create engaging graphics for the beginning, middle and end of your live stream
• Royalty free videos
• Royalty free images for moments of focus
• Royalty free music for worship or to use as backing tracks
Streaming online services
o Online tool to create subtitles- https://www.quicc.io/
Using social media to engage with your congregation
Using social media to advertise and promote your church
• Consent Form for Zoom to be recorded and placed online
• Hints and tips for Zoom good practice for your wellbeing.
• Copyright of hymns - Christian Copyright Licensing (CCLI)
• Photos and videos – you must obtain copyright for all photos and videos you use on digital church services/streaming/gatherings. You can access copyright free resources via the links in the Creating online content section on this page.
• Showing YouTube Videos in Church – CCLI (this guidance applies to online services as well as in church buildings)